View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 09:51 PM

Mike,

I agree that Ebay can be frustrating. The seller can restrict the bidders, or try to enforce a Bidder 95%+ Feedback rating with a minumum 10+ Feedbacks. I have had good success and have not had to cancel bids but that is primarily because I try to be honest in my representation of what I am selling. I have had payment plans as the buyer and the seller. I have deal working this very moment that I am sure will be perfect because I am dealing with person I trust and know will keep his end of the deal.

speaking of payment plans .... it is really very simple... deal with a reputable person. I have done a payment plan on numerous cars and all but one of them went perfect, (thanks Gregg its always pleasant dealing with you and Bonnie !!!) one was a mistake from day one and it just never went well. The car showed up scratched to hell and back, the seller didn't remember to tell me it was the wrong color yada yada..... plenty of excuses and stories....then prior to the end of the contract I sold it back to the seller. Never again with those types.. !!!!!!! To much ego and mop and glow for me.........and it's always the ones that you think have a smidgen of integrity that end up just being crybaby idiots.

Most importantly though Congrats on the sale....I am sure the new owner will take care of the car.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP