View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Bobby Edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
I have attachd pics of the car, part of the dash, and buck tags. I couldn't get a decent pic of the buck tags because they were folded in half so I had to remove them; each attached with a single phillips screw; not stapled. Door placard is not present on the car. Engine bay, door jambs and complete exterior was painted before I owned it. I didn't purchase the car because I thought it was an SSP and it wasn't sold to me with that info. So, I'm not sure if the owner knew it was an SSP or not. I purchased it because it was a nice looking and running coupe. Later I thought it may have been an SSP based upon some options that it had and the discovery of 2 buck tags.
Nice looking SSP. Looks to be one of the Hall county cars. It is not however a GSP. I do not have any info on anything but the 310 GSP SSP's so sorry I could not help with further info at this time. With as many Hall Co. cars turning up seems like I could find someone with info in the future...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs