View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Supreme Allied Commander

Thumbs down WARNING-5.0 Resto, LMRS

In their catalogue they have advertised for 159 bucks a deluxe front light set with FORD headlights and repop amber corners and re pop turn signals. I see it, looks like good deal, so I order a set for the green FHP. Box gets here and guess what, all the lights are the repop. I call up LMRS and the guy tells me that it is a printing error and not their fault. I say it is your catalogue and you said that was what I was getting. He says no, that there is a lawyer written bs paragraph that basically says they can send a power steering hose when you order upholstery and they will exchange if you catch the mistake. I say I want 50 bucks refunded for the inferior lights they sent and he says no, they will send ford lights for more money and I have to send the others back blah blah blah.
So anyway, watch out because they are apparently so big and successful now that they dont give a damn about standing behind what they advertise. I was apparently the first to order these lights, but they still won't do anything to compensate me for their screw up.
CAVEAT EMPTOR
2002 Crown Vic Sport