Thread: 1993 SSP
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:34 PM

ok..I will weigh in here. I put my car up for sale for 10k. You show up with 10k cash and say I want to buy it, however I don't like the way your breath smells so I say naw.....I think I will keep it. so anyway....get the hell out of my driveway and oh yea.....sue me if you think I HAVE to sell it to you.

However.....in Ohio if you don't signal...(i.e blow your horn etc) before backing up now that BY GOD is something I CAN prosecute you for.....

WTF ????????????

Maybe a DEALER might have to sell......I don't know, nor do I care since I am not a dealer. The toolbox trashed an 82 coupe to race which is his decision to make. As for the 8k mile coupe the last three or four owners have been dealers. They buy cars to make money that is how they pay their bills. The 8k car has never been in service, it is NOT a SCHP car. not anywhere close, just a car with an ssp package that was never put in service or owned by a police agency. I would rather have one with 200k miles that walked the walk.

I havn't read the thread on herewegoagainorg and personally I can see no positive reason for doing so. also I am out of vicoden and jim beam.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP