View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:39 AM

Owner said the clutch is completely shot. Will go into gear with some minimal grinding but moves. Needs complete rebuild, throwout bearing, pressure plates, etc. Pedal goes to the floor.

Says the car was smacked hard in the front - core support is bent, inner fender aprons are bent in front of the shock towers. Fenders are hung straight, but the front nose is not riveted in place.

Interior door panels have been hacked for speakers at some point.

Some rust in the trunk area where the spare is - likely surface rust - not through from what I can see in pics.

Owner states the car has sat for the last 6 years or so. He bought it from the house where it sat. He was going to mod it up, but found a nicer coupe (non SSP) to work with. Hence selling this one.

Seller also stated the front nose needs to be replaced. Said someone took a grinder to the front - the texture on the clip is toast - and the pieces between the headlights are gone. Surface rust on the door frames and window frames from sitting. Headliner is shot. Front seats have been well worn.

Car has no buck tags. DSO tag on the driver door is hard to read from what I was told.

Hope this helps. If I didn't have 4 SSPs already - I'd consider this one. Sometimes ya gotta know when to walk away. My wife says I am a car hoarder.