View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 03:29 PM

This one is still for sale -

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4024975935.html

Quote:
5.0 coupe - $6500 (Valdosta)

1991 mustang 5.0 coupe with auto trans. It's a SSP South Carolina car. The car was special ordered for Harleyville, SC by itself as an unmarked car. It's factory red with a solid black interior. It's mostly original with the exception of a set of Heddman headers, off road hpipe, flow master mufflers, 3:73 gears and a set of Weld draglites with new tires and aftermarket CD player. 116k ORIGINAL miles. Paint is clean and shines up nice, there is one corner of the front bumper that's a little faded. This car is SOLID with perfect floor pans and torque boxes, no rust. Super clean for its age and in great condition. Interior is real nice with only a little fade on the front seats, no tears. I just did a complete tune up on the car with new plugs, plug wires, cap and rotor button, flushed the fuel system, changed fuel pump, replaced all 8 injectors (one was bad), flushed coolant system, new antifreeze, new heater core and charged the a/c. This car still has all the SSP features... Blue coolant hoses, 160 speedo, single key lock, 140 amp alternator, oil and trans cooler, relocated trunk release button and all buck tags and body vin stickers still in place. I'm wanting to sell this car to thin my collection ( I have 8 other mustangs). The ONLY trades I may be interested in are SVT lightnings ( old and new style), Cobras, 7.3 diesels, or older ford hot rods. Reasonable cash offers will be considered, serious inquiries only. I WILL NOT sell this car for $4000 so don't waste your time or mine please. If the ad is up, the car is still for sale. If interested please call text or email, text is preferred. Thanks 2 two nine 8 seven 3 zero 66 two. •Location: Valdosta