Thread: D O N E
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:35 PM

The 93's did. Not all had the red light with the front mirror.
My car is a 1992. The later part of 92 they started to come out with the directional rear deck light bar. Federal Signal something. I can never remember the name of it. Arrow ? something or other.

My car DID have that type of rear deck light bar in it during it's service with the CHP. Antelope Valley area.
HOWEVER..... all of the mustangs I ever drove on duty never had that type of rear deck light, just the cans.

So I restored my car as I remember them when I drove them. I did pick up that correct rear deck light at Ripon, waiting for other parts for it to complete it.

IF I were to ever sell it ( the car ), it would have the correct rear deck lights to go with it.
I have everything I ever used on duty in this car. just looking for the correct ink pen. Might find one some day, but doubt it. I have the cap, looking for the clip ( picture attached ) BUT it had a round ball at the end of it instead of the the way this one looks.
If anyone comes across one like this, send it my way please. I have pieces to make one look like the ones we used back then.
Sounds stupid, but it completes the car inside lol

The small things matter !!

I even have one of my original little round finger print pads we used in the car. I used to use it all of the time on violators when cited or arrested with questionable information. FUN stuff !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21tVjp-eq9L__SL500_AA300_.jpg (6.7 KB, 192 views)