View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 07:32 AM

Quoting the ad for posterity -

Quote:
1986 Mustang 5.0 SSP - $6500 (hayward / castro valley)

I have a original 1986 mustang SSP police package the car has new radiator new red top battery new water pump new alternator new thermostat new thermostat housing new tires Upgraded electric fan aftermarket throttlebody BBK Short tube headers. It has a five lug cobra swap the rims are aluminum SVT cobra rims just finished a remanufactured T5 swap transmission shifts like new clutch is brand-new just completed 500 mile break in. On the transmission and clutch transmission has royal purple transmission fluid I have all the missing trim pieces for the outside of the car car will need some bodywork was hit on the right quarter panel minimal damage this will make for a good father and son project car the car is 99% complete. This is the first Mustang I ever had that would pass smog legally this car passed with flying colors currently it has a off-road X pipe with no cats
I have the stock H pipe with four cats and the downtube for smog I can install for extra fee. The car also has a cold air intake system. This car is a undercover police car I believe it was in the fremont fleet. Call 925 332 8661 firm on price have a lot into it. The car is currently registered and insured the car passed smog a year ago this car will pass smog again and to get the car runs mechanically sound I was getting the car ready to be a daily driver I currently drive it every day the car runs flawlessly transmission shift very smoothly as a short throw shifter chrome Flowmaster tips resurface flywheel ram force clutch had the driveline balanced and the u joint are brand new. Has a nice a 8.8 posi unit and it with 373 gears. Car is very quick runs like a top.
GLWS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 86car.jpg (36.8 KB, 147 views)