Thread: MCA Question
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
but hey - you guys know more than me so I'll concede to your sandbox - ya'll have fun it, with ALL your misinformation being sold as fact.
All kidding aside, it would probably be better to move these exchanges to the private message system. However, as of this post time you have not yet replied to my PM even though you have logged on and written on the board since then. Since my PM went unanswered, let me point out the following:
  • you made an erroneous statement when you said that "no agency has ever had an exact equipment standard for any of their in service cars".
  • Several members/staffers corrected your statement, and showed evidence that at least one department (the CHP) does have and use an equipment standard.
  • Rather than agree with their answer(s), you've chosen to be stubborn about it and not accept what you've been shown/told.

EVERYONE (staff included) volunteers their time here because they are SSP enthusiasts. NOBODY is the absolute expert, and noone offers themselves up as one. But we do provide our experience and knowledge for the betterment of the SSP community.

Everyone has their own way of presenting themselves on the forum. I've re-read your posts as well as others who have posted in this thread. Since you decided to keep this discussion on the open forum, I must say that IMO your posts cast you in a bad light. I doubt that anything I say will get through to you, so I am done with this discussion. Good luck with your GSP.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!