View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:50 PM

Joe,
I would NEVER sell my car unless I had to...It runs great and tonight I had it at a local car show with WHR44, his FHP car is a marked unit and both cars drew much attention. I can honestly tell you that it's turn key and the only thing left to do is install the equipment. I have all the equipment as well...please check my prior post as I was looking for a stick marked unit to go with this unmarked car. Unfortunately, my wife lost her job and I have to sell the car. I will purchase another one once we get squared away. In my opinion its cheaper to buy a car thats finished rather than buying one that needs work, just my 2 cents. That is unless you have the skills to do the labor yourself but even then it can get costly. Jim Y. or Gary SSP will attest to what the car is. I just registered for Carlisle in June, I will be taking it there if it does not sell locally. I also know WHR44 had an Arizona car he is thinking about selling to start on another FHP he has that needs lots of work. PM him if you are interested I think he wants $8500 and he got that car from Jim Y. as well. Its a 5 Speed and is not junk and I would say is a 5 footer.
1991 Santa Clara #91054 SOLD