View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
Aaron,

There is no disagreement on my end....just a sharing of information (just like you mentioned). We are constantly learning more (and sometimes new) information about these cars and it's important to put that information out to everyone.

If you are upset with what we've talked about, shoot me a PM. I can tell you that I have no idea what pictures you have or haven't seen, but we strive to document these cars here as much as possible. I don't have a stack of "never before seen" photos sitting on my desk, either. I post what I come across, just like others do, for the betterment of everyone.

I misread your tone, my bad. I am trying to post as much stuff as I can, just like I did with my AL car, every bit of info I received on my trip I posted. KHP has been a little different, and I am hoping once I meet some of the Troopers in person things will change. I am not one to hold back on information especially when it’s for the greater good of the hobby, but I also honor others requests if they say they don’t want it shared.

1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H
1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813