View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:26 PM

Default FHP #1164 Back Up For Sale

Hello - Some of you are aware I recently sold my 92 FHP SSP #1164. Unfortunately (I am putting) it back up for sale. Suffice to say the individual I made a deal to purchase the car was unable to complete it. Unfortunately had 2 offers at the same time, but I liked this gentleman's motivations more than other persons. We worked out an agreement, he signed a Purchase Agreement, paid a non-refundable deposit and was ultimately unable to follow through with the final step of the deal. Seemed like a good guy and I feel good in the fact that I was more than accomodating with him, but I guess in the end it just wasn't meant to be.

While I know #1164 isn't up to everyone "tastes", it's a fun car and I wanted let folks know the status. As most know I'm returning my 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP back to in-service condition and have recently sent it off to be stripped and repainted back to the original color. I'll be listing 92 FHP #1164 on eBay in the next couple of days. Lowering the Buy-it Now to $11,500. For photos, refer to the Fotki album link in my signature footer below.

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/