View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Max Wedge

Wow.. 5 let's see who gets to the magnificent 7... Lol.. just joking... Hell I got lucky with my 1st one.. I plan to keep both... I still remember as if it were yesterday when I got pulled over in my dads Camaro (I was a car salesman. One time for the chevrolet dealership and I sold my dad a brand new one at the time) well I got pulled over by Stater and the WSP of course gave me a ticket as he left he said "nice Camaro" I was looking at the ticket and thinking I was going to get killed by my dad for speeding.. the WSP pulled out and took off that's when I saw in slow motion this Coupe (like a great white shark moving through the water) in full view I saw what I was looking for in a musclecar...... a 5.0 coupe Mustang and to boot a cop car.... That turned out to be harder than I thought...Well my 90 I found in the hood in a gangster iinfested area and this 87 I just traded straight across for a 4x4 pickup... I liked that deal..sorry for the long winded story.. that is how I became a diehard fordman and a SSPer too. Thanks for reading.