View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 11:31 PM
1985 CHP/NEV SSP'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP8336 View Post
This is the first time the car has been out in years.My plans for the car are to restore it to in service CHP condition minus the radio equipment and the engine/transmission/suspention due to the fact that all the running gear is in new condition.The car is a blast to drive and i think doing a 100% in service look would be a hoot.Enjoy the pics and i am eager to everyones thoughts. THANKS, RICH
I do not use the car at all any more it just sits in the garage.That is why i want to restore the car to in service cond minus the running gear and interior radio equip.The engine is a 1969 351 with A/C .I want to enjoy the car again and think that adding CHP equip would just add to the cars value and fun at shows.My plans are to drive the car to shows and weekend use only.The car is really fun to drive and i know that some hard core restorers may not agree with my engine choice but thats ok.I have owned this car for 23 years and i dont ever have any plans on selling it.Thanks everyone on your replys and take a look at the pics before i start my project on the car in the spring.More pics as the project just begins. THANKS AGAIN RICH
1985 California Highway Patrol #8336 Napa Ca office.

1985 Nevada Highway Patrol #30. Federal Test Car. Reno Nv office.

California Highway Patrol#8336 & Nevada Highway Patrol #30 Restoration Pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/CHP8336/