View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Bobby Edwards

[quote=Norm;55006]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapracing View Post

Searching for the answer to that appears to be similar to chasing the rabbit down the hole. I'm not too hung up on the agency that used it. You guys have been at this for quite a few years, and most of the passion for these vehicles seems to be State Police agency use. I'm just a wrench turner who happened to fall into owning one. Maybe someone will turn up with the missing link to the Hall County cars. Thanks for shedding some light on the Georgia specific info.
Although collectors do tend to drift more towards the Highway Patrol units the local agencies are usually more rare. Sometimes 1- 10 or so units being ordered. Rare does not always mean most sought after but any SSP (at least in my opinion) is more desirable than a standard 40E coupe.... There is still some confusion about a specific state being stamped on a buck tag. But we have evolved in leaps and bounds over the last few years and will continue to do so. The Mods here on .net are very very adement about keeping everything factual current as new info arises. Please be patient with us. We will eventually get to our destination... I'm still amazed at how these cars move about this country sometimes... Again congrats on a very nice looking SSP

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs