View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Goodwill Ambassador

Exclamation UPDATE

You could win one of these trophies!

Plans are going really well for the car show I am coordinating in memory of my dad with proceeds going to a local hospice organization. Keep in mind, guys that I have created a special police car class just for restored police cars. Also, the person who travels the farthest to participate will receive a nice "longest distance award" along with a $100 gasoline gift card to help absorb your trip costs.
I've begun ordering some of the trophies and T-shirts. The goodie bag items are being assembled and the door prizes are still coming in daily. Lots of stuff to give away.

I hope I can attract and appeal to you fellas with restored police cars. Come if you can.
Pictured is my daughter, Peyton. She is demonstrating the two best of show trophies and the people's choice award. There will also be police security at the show and the policemen there will be selecting a car or truck of their choice to hand a trophy to. It's called "The Policeman's Pick Award".
Lots of neat ideas for a fun show. I just need participants to help make it successful.
Disclaimer: Please! NO DARE units, HEAT vehicles or in-service police units. To keep things fair, we are allowing RESTORED police vehicles only. Mustangs, Camaros, Caprices, Crown Victorias and Mopars welcome. Email me & I will mail you a flyer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n1.jpg (80.4 KB, 71 views)