View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:39 PM
RET LEO

Default 1993 Nevada HP Unit 365

Hello All,
New to the site but not new to the disease. As some of you may know from other sites, I have a work in progress.
Its Nevada Highway Patrol Unit # 365.

I bought this directly from Nevada a few years ago. It was then being used in a D.A.R.E. program. Since then I have discovered it was retired June 30th, 1996 when the assigned Trooper was issued a new Caprice. It had 98,140 at that time and 105,723 when I purchased it Aug 31st, 2009. I have put less than 100 miles on it since then. She LOVES the Sunoco CAM2 110 octane fuel I treated her to back when it was only $7 a gallon ! LOL.

I have the original set of keys marked with the unit number 365. The VIN & Unit numbers match records provided by EXNODRAMANOTCH, ( Thank you Bob ) who coincidentially has the next consecutive NHP SSP !

I have a set of original door stars, radio, siren, lo-jack, radar, Jetsonic light-bar, license plate ( not the correct number but period correct ) and shotgun rack. The car retains it's original Roll-Bar and dual spotlights. I also have a spare set of NOS Gator-Backs on mint 10 holes wheels for show.

Currently I am in need of a Chrome Buddy Bumper, 102" whip antenna, dual door stripes, fender/trunk decals, new clear Jetsonic domes and an " official state " license plate frame.

Anyone that has any positive comments/suggestion/corrections or leads is welcome to reply. I look forward to your input.

Thank you