View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svopaul View Post
By copy I meant copy on the web....

That would have to be in person, this thing is huge and no way to realistically scan it all....too bad I didn't think to bring it with me to Barbers when everyone was at one place. At least this isn't buried with most of my other stuff, it's sitting in a cabinet in my office here.

By the way, what is this GGG reference? I see it from time to time but must have missed the birth of it when Mike R. banned me from the .org site.
Paul, I gave birth to that phrase after a guy paid 4.00 each for 85/86 centercaps, came on the site (org) bragging about it, then a week later advertised them on the same site for 200.00 each. needless to say he was promptly booted and the phrase kinda stuck around. I am also the person being referred to as the "Parts Police" by the seller of the caps. I think I also coined the phrase "parts thug" during the same time frame. I don't mean to be such an ass......I just can't help myself sometime......

regardless.....the hobby is a better place, and sometimes we have to look after our own if you know what I mean.....

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP