View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:52 PM

Default $12,500 Buys the car.74k Orig Miles All documentation

Call me if you are interested in the car.and for $14,500 You can have the radio's lights and everything installed like it was back in 88..This car has been driven for 200 miles so far with not one Problem..Ice cold A/c..Emacculent paint..Just got done with a 14 hr wet sand and will start again tomorrow...Then off to polishing...Also had orig rear spare along with jack and handle..I also have all of the tag receipts and a Original State tag to go with the car...I will have pics up tomorrow of the coupe and i have been taking pics of the whole process of us just cleaning it up...It will amaze you greatly to see how this car looks..Its almost 100% Perfect..I did New plugs,cap button, and engine oil 3 times,It now has Mobile 1 in it...The rear diff has royal purple and the Trans has been serviced...The car has no door hinge problems of any sort.Everything is Extra tight..Also when we fired it up for the First time at the Guys house..There was no and i mean NO!!! Engine noise at all just Fired right up..Its been very very well maintained.Give me a call if you are interested...

The Trans is like New Money...Shifts Excelent Very tight stock shifter also..Its a 5 Speed to die for!
Thanks Brandon call me anytime..

1-205-382-9558

Last edited by lilalleykatt; 04-24-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Forgot something