View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:42 PM
The White Fred Sanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
No argument here....just posting the documentation and pointing out that the caps on eBay are incorrectly listed. They are still a nice set.

If you have some actual documentation that's contradictory, feel free to post it up.

I'm sticking with what's in hand.
That's fine and good to have a copy of. Like I said, I've collected a TON of stuff over the years pertaining to Mustangs of every sort....what I lack is the time to sit and sort through it right now. I wish I'd had the space over the years to archive this stuff in some sort of library format for easy retrieval but space restrictions would not allow that.

The ebay caps mean nothing to me in this aspect....I only brought up points from some stuff I had stashed away. If I showed you the red book operations manual I have from 1982 for the SVO project you would be amazed at where the parts were sourced from for that car! Neat stuff!!

I also have a copy of the actual Ford assembly manual from 1984 for the Mustang....it would take hours to pour through it but it's also really cool stuff to look at as it shows everything down to where things like paint markings and things of that nature are on the fuel tank etc.