View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 08:08 PM

Default For Sale: 1990 MSHP SSP P-162 plate 642-HP

Continued...

Extras: Article on assigned Trooper's promotion to Captain and designated Director of the Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division. Article on assigned Trooper retirement and subsequent hiring by Metropolitan Community College (Kansas City) as their Chief of Police. Recent article on Captain Juan Villanueva receiving Patriot Award. Captain Villanueva was Trooper photographed with it while unmarked for drug interdiction. I’ve confirmed via an MSHP Trooper friend who spoke to Captain Villanueva that he was not assigned to it, rather borrowed it. Vehicle comes with replica (from Platemeister) period correct MSHP license plates with correct number (the assigned Trooper’s badge number) from when in-service. Binder full of documentation/etc. included with documents from when imported by prior owner to England and from when I imported back to USA. I even have England license plates that were mounted on car from time in England and when it arrived at U.S. Port. Multiple overseas and U.S. for sale listings from when prior England based owner listed for sale.

It is important to me for the next owner to have the right intentions, as this is a rare vehicle. To that end I’m willing to take some time to sell, if that is what is necessary to find the right buyer. I will only sell it to someone who is willing to own and display it in a respectful and honorable manner. This SSP has been owned previously by multiple SSP forum members. I have attended with this vehicle two respected emergency vehicle shows (Chicagoland Emergency Vehicle Show and the Cleveland Police Historical Society Vintage Police Car Show) so a number of individuals in the vintage police car hobby are familiar with it, having had the opportunity to observe it in person.

It is a 26 year old car, so it’s not perfect, but it is very nice and a unique SSP. I will remain a resource to whoever buys this SSP and continue to document further information learned about MSHP SSP Mustang. It is turnkey and ready to go attend police car and/or other car shows. I have displayed this vehicle at events with respected police car restorers and owners in attendance, and they respect the quality work done with this car. I can attest that you will be able to proudly display it at ANY respected police car show in the country and it will be appreciated.

I am listing for sale at $13,000, which is much less than I have invested into the car. This vehicle is in my name and I own it with Clear Title. Serious interested parties only. Please no tire kickers as I don’t want to waste my time and I don’t want to waste your time. Thank you for looking and feel free PM me with any questions or email me at ann underscore mike underscore patterson at msn dot com. If you contact me through one of those, we can exchange phone numbers in order to have verbal discussions. I am listing this vehicle on other SSP Forums and Facebook sites as well.

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/