View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:23 PM
It is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
No, but the buyer is posting over on the other SSP forum now under the username CNTLOSE. It seems like that SSP went to somebody with good intentions for the car.
Just found this thread. I am the one who purchased the '89 White SSP. I am planning on doing a restoration on the car...and keeping it. This makes two Mustangs I currently own. The other is for modification and this one is for restoration only....the other is a '94 GT not an SSP.

This car is actually very solid and runs like a dream. I have a Carfax and I am the fourth titled owner since WSP sold it in 1996. The last titled owner had it for 10 years in Washington State. I am going to enjoy it for the next couple months and start tearing into her come fall. All it needs is new suspension, a few cosmetic things to the interior, engine bay cleaned out, fix two small dents and a re-paint. The biggest part is NO Rust. My body guy was very impressed with this car. I plan on pulling the motor and repainting the engine bay. Clean and paint the engine and have misc brackets and other items powdercoated to the original factory colors. Once I get started I will make a thread on the restoration process...which will take awhile because I want to do it as correct as possible.
The car will be at Indy this weekend on Fri and Sat if anyone is going. Feel free to stop and shoot the BS.

1990 NMSP Unit 130 SOLD
1989 WSP SOLD
1988 FHP SOLD
1991 FHP SOLD
1993 TX DPS