Thread: MCA Question
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 08:26 AM

The 45th Show was not your typical MCA Show. Tony S. and I have been wondering since 1998 on how our cars should fit into the MCA Judging. Saleen has ther own class and rules but even there are some conflicts on how a car was optioned from Saleen. Now we get thrown into whatever Class the Head Judge at the MCA Show feels. When we were in Oklahoma we had 5 -6 Cars scattered everywhere. This is due to the level of Restoration or Class that a owner feels he or she can go against. Concourse, Daily Driven,or Occasionally driven. I love my car but I could not compete against a car that is a concourse level restoration such as Aarons Alabama car. I drive my a lot and it shows. I agree it is nice to be able to park together at shows but it can be a heartache for judges at some of the National Shows. I think as far as Police Equipment is concered it should be based upon how clean install it is. But we known from pictures even alot of the installs from the agencies were not that clean. Everyone had there own way of doing things.

Tom