Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:04 PM

Default 1988 Mustang FHP for sale

Hey guys. I was referred to you by Jarhed123. He ran across my ad on craigslist. http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/1669342675.html I was about to start a new ad in autotrader and he suggested I post it here as you guys seem to be the true enthusiasts. I have too many toys in my fleet and I feel bad that this one is just sitting in the garage not being enjoyed! Super clean solid car. 88 Mustang that was previously an FHP car. Purchased from the surplus auction 8 years ago and repainted wild strawberry at that time. The car has been garage kept and a daily driver to a garage at work since then. There are 98,000 miles on it now. It is a 5 speed car with a tan interior. The forum wont let me attach pics that are big enough to see anything. You can see a few on the craigslist ad or message me and I’ll email you some more. The pictures probably tell you guys what you need to know. I'm looking to get $6500 but am negotiable as I would like to see it get sold quickly. If you know of anybody interested in one of these please let me know. This is not a beater and is probably "the one"! Thanks guys!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:30 AM

Nice car ! thanks for posting it here ...
I hope it gets a good home .. best of luck with sale !

ssp91ssp

Welcome to the site ..

1992 PO.Oregon Police, Bimini Blue, Unit #85655,
Plate #SMY174 Unmarked, Served Central,North,
East Precinct until Aug 2000.
1988 Colorado State Patrol,Unit #246,DSO 76, Glenwood Springs CO.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:18 AM

just curious about how much you got the car for at auction? Its well worth your asking price, Im not haggling. Ive heard some of these cars went pretty high at auction and with the low miles on a then 15 year old car Im thinking you had to have spent@ $5500?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:23 AM

That is a nice looking car! You ought to post your pics up to a free site like fotki.com and them post the link to the album here.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:12 PM

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! I'm going to see about setting up a link to some pics. As for the auction price, I don't know. I was not the original off fleet purchaser. I was driving by the car for sale on the side of the road, and purchased it on site the first time driving by! Not anywhere near being in the market for a car. The car is that solid! However, I have too many toys in the toy chest and I'm sure you guys have been there! It's in the garage under a cover not getting driven at all. It should be being enjoyed by an enthusiast. Anyway, we'll see what happens. Maybe it won't want to leave!