Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2010, 09:51 AM

Thanks for sharing that Jim. I read that before on the Four Eyed Pride wesbite, and it certainly has merit. Their forum is much like this one: most members have a passion for the cars; many members own multiple examples; cars are frequently sold between each other; and the members look out for each other.

I find it interesting how these SSP's continue to turn up. The internet and televised high-dollar auctions have certainly changed the dynamic of buying and selling old cars. I can remember waiting for the next copy of Hemmings Motors News to arrive in the mail. Those days are long gone, in the age of instant information. I'm not wishing for the good ole days. Technology has improved our hobby, and created many resources for finding, restoring, and enjoying these old cars with other nutjobs who share our same passion.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!