Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2008, 02:05 PM

Default Oh...00000 Look what i found!

For sale one very rare and unrestored 1982 CHP SSP Mustang, 1 of 406 ordered for the California Highway Patrol, and one of a handful known to exist, (LESS THEN 10). The first year for SSP production, these cars are truly a benchmark for SSP Mustangs and a must for any serious collector. I have collected the correct CHP style/period electronics including radio, siren, lights, antennas, spotlights, shotgun rack. the car has 5.0L 157HP, 4 speed SROD manual transmission, 3.08 posi rear, PS/PB/. The A/C is not hooked up. Really a neat car, complete and ready to restore. MUST SELL ASAP

phoenix area craigslist from the other day and another ad from another site
below
Almost word for word??
one in Phoenix (or not) the other in Florida!
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!ha.
also the person that placed the ad in the Phoenix craigslist
has not responded to my emails for info/pictures.
may not even be in Phoenix?

Vehicle Description:

Up for sale one very rare and restored 1982 CHP SSP Mustang, 1 of 406 ordered for the California Highway Patrol, and one of a handful known to exist. The first year for SSP production, these cars are truly a benchmark for SSP Mustangs and a must for any serious collector. NO hit, NO rust body, history back to second owner. Overall excellent mechanical condition, clean CARFAX history, correct CHP style/period electronics including radio, siren, lights, antennas, spotlights, shotgun rack, special seatbelts. 5.0L 157HP, 4 speed SROD manual transmission, 3.08 posi rear, PS/PB/cold AC. Really a neat car, complete and ready to display at shows and enjoy, here are some of the specifics: