Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous For sale/Wanted/Parts-non SSP

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 04:50 PM

Default 1991 Notchback Coupe

Thinking about selling one of my notchback coupes in case somewhere here is interested. I was planning on having this as a nice summer driver, but, haven't had the time to use it even then. It just sits in the garage next to my 89. Twilight Blue 1991 5.0L 5 Speed Notchback Coupe. It's a southern zero rust original stock coupe in great unmolested condition. All original body panels and VIN stickers in place. One repaint in original (MK) color. Very nice original titanium gray interior with factory optioned sport seats with lumbar, knee adjustments, no rips or tears, even the ashtray is perfect. Original radio stereo casette. New headliner. Basic options, premium sound, rear defroster, a/c, power windows, locks, mirrors. Has around 85k miles and runs great, shifts smoothly and handles well. Drivetrain all original, never been apart. Z-axle 8.8 rear. Lots of general/routine maintenance items recently performed, things like new BFG Z-rated radials all around, tokico blue shocks, complete tune up with all new FORD or Motorcraft parts, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, iac, etc. Recent Synthetic oil change and FL-1A filter. New radiator and FORD fan. New FORD NOS Oxygen Sensors. Newly installed American Thunder Flowmaster exhaust from cats back with stainless steel tailpipes. Brandnew Ford fuel pump and filter. New waterpump and thermostat. This is a very nice hard to find factory 5-speed coupe in a nice color and never messed with. A great reliable little driver. I personally have over 9500 into this car, firm at 7950. Thanks for looking. PM me for details. This is NOT a SSP car, but, thought most here enjoy notchback coupes as much as I do.

Old 05-19-2014, 05:41 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFHP91 View Post
This is NOT a SSP car, but, thought most here enjoy notchback coupes as much as I do.

I know I do. Sounds like a nice car. Have any more pics you can post up?

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Old 05-19-2014, 09:32 PM

Very interested.
Old 05-20-2014, 07:04 AM

Working through my PMs, if you sent me something I'll get to you, I promise. I apologize for any delays, but, I don't have access to the forum all the time, I'm out of the office a lot, but, will do my best to be responsive to all of the interest.
Thank you for your patience. I am trying to keep track of those that have contacted me via PMs first and you will be responded to in order. Thank you for your patience.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:02 PM

Sale Pending
Old 05-28-2014, 09:09 AM

Car back up for sale, potential buyer couldn't make it out to see it. I'm taking it to Carlisle next weekend if anyone wants to see it at the Ford Nationals, It will be parked in the show field Friday-Saturday. Sorry for any delays.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:53 PM

Default SOLD

Car has been SOLD. Admin delete this ad/lock her up.
Closed Thread