Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2008, 01:54 PM
The White Fred Sanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmrkd View Post
You will probably get way more attention than you want with the "Badge" shaped decals and the word "Police" prominately displayed. At that time the officer won't care about "Ford Vehicles" accompaning the display.

Save the decals for show purposes only - you will draw enough attention with the paint scheme. Post up some pictures once you get the paint done, good luck with it and enjoy your SSP.
Agreed 110%....I wouldn't put ANYTHING on the car that resembled a badge or read "POLICE"....Nothing! People are ignorant...and I am being polite.

I even had a woman look at my car with a covered light bar and out of service all over it, tag that read "EX GSP" and asked me what dept. we were from....so imagine what even more people would think if they saw the outline of a badge on the door. Granted this woman seemed like an idiot but she is what is considered general public....they aren't going to bother reading it and even if they did would probably still assume it is a legitimate police car.