Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 05-01-2015, 07:13 PM
VIN guru

Default 1986 ebay: claimed WSP

www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-SSP-/231543698809

VIN: 1FABP26M9GF208319
Year: 1986
Sub Model: SSP
Exterior Color: Black
Model: Mustang
Interior Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 120,999
Vehicle Title: Clear

Quote:
HERE WE HAVE A 1986 MUSTANG SSP (yes, a real SSP). This was donated to my Dad's church after the owner died last year. Owner was in the local Mustang Club and drove this car up until his death. We have no idea of the real value of this car. If you can help us figure that out that would be helpful. It starts and runs but will need a battery (Dad says current battery doesn't seem to keep a charge). The interior seems to be pretty good though it has seat covers on front seats and I understand the driver's seat needs to be repaired - dose not lock in upright position? Has a 4 sp automatic. Has the special certified speedometer. We believe these cars are collectable and someone out there may want this as a project car. Good tires. It was checked by a mechanic so Dad can tell you what repairs may need to be made. So if you can help us figure out the value of this car or if you may be interested, please contact me. Title is clear. The car is currently in Lakebay, Washington and is for pickup only. All money from this sale would go directly to the church. I know my pics aren't good so contact me if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

FYI - this was originally owned by the Washington State Patrol and we have pictures of it when it was still painted as a state patrol car. Second title was issued when the car was sold by the state patrol to the person who owned it before it was donated to the church by his family (so one owner on record not counting the state of Washington).