Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous For sale/Wanted/Parts-non SSP

Old 09-08-2013, 11:21 AM

No worries. Just thought I'd update you guys. I tried finding the buck tag with no success, unless it's buried somewhere I can't see, more searching may be needed.

I'd just like to mention that if a member from this board decides they can't live without this car, I'll discount the price. If somebody here buys it I'll know it's going to a good home, and wont be torn up, parted out, abused, or otherwise ruined. You guys know it's a pretty rare car that needs to be preserved.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:01 PM

So I found where the buck tags should be. Only thing is they're not there. I contacted the previous owner, he doesn't recall taking them off but is going to look through his garage for them.

The next owner back I found out, had to sell the car due to a divorce. So if he is the one who removed them it's probably going to be pretty tough to get them back which is unfortunate.

That said, if anyone is interested in this car let me know, shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no. I'm about at the limit of my restoration skills, and would like the car to go to a good home.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:13 PM

Great car. A few years ago I found two of them in a junkyard. I pulled both of the 140 gauge clusters out just because I knew they could never be found again...
Old 11-12-2013, 10:32 AM

Hey Guys,

The car is still for sale. I recently fixed a small issue with the transmission cooler(the lines were really old and just starting to seep). So that's all good now.

Nice find TR1, I wish I had that kinda luck. I'd really like to find the optional gauge cluster they had on some of them.