Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 07-26-2015, 11:11 PM

Default 1989 Blue FHP Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang...m=221834619956

Up for sale is my '89 Ford Unmarked Florida Highway Patrol Car Unit #144. There is so much history with this car that I can't even fit it in this description. Long story short; Unit #144 was in service in 1989 and issued to a Lieutenant stationed at the Mariana Florida Barracks (Troop A). Long story short: FHP ordered Unit #144 and was issued to Lt Moore (retired). After FHP retired it Ft Walton PD (Florida) acquired it and turned it into a "marked" unit. Ft Walton PD auctioned it off to a private seller where it was brought back to it's Unmarked condition and I became the 3rd owner. I have extensive documentation and photo's of FHP #144. A Marti Deluxe Report and a Ford Motors Build Sheet letter comes with the purchase. ALL LIGHTS AND SIRENS WILL BE DISCONNECTED prior to shipping. There is some paint chipping and flaking because it's an older (medium quality) paint job. All it needs is a paint job& the A/C to be converted over. Other than that the valve cover gaskets have been replaced, injectors replaced with stock size (flushed & painted) injectors, entire suspension has been replaced (FoMoCo class "C" lowering strings) new struts, new shocks, new bushings in front/back, new wheel bearings, Hurst short throw shifter (comes with stock shifter too) FoMoCo aluminum drive shaft, rebuilt power steering pump, 4 (Ford) reconditioned/painted 5 Hole rims with Gatorbacks mounted & balanced, stock dash with Police mount holes, new NOS rear pass 1/4 window, new NOS 6 piece headlights/inside & side markers, new NOS taillight covers. New King Cobra Clutch installed approximately 500miles ago.

Car does not stall, smoke or have any mechanical issues other than the A/C not working. Only run on Sunoco Ultra Premium gas, Amsoil oil, Amsoil severe gear fluid in rear-end. This car draws A LOT of attention & it kills me to sell it but I need $$ for a new house to accommodate a sick family member.

On Jul-23-15 at 10:19:27 PDT, seller added the following information:

Vehicle has 122k miles & a small leak from oil pan drain plug, nothing unusual for a 26 year old car.

On Jul-23-15 at 10:26:03 PDT, seller added the following information:

*****CORRECTION***** 123K MILES
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $_57.jpg (79.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (78.7 KB, 17 views)