Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:10 AM

Default 1991 FHP 5.0 5 Speed Craigslist

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5144596510.html

1991 ford mustang. Retired fhp florida highway patrol car. This is a quick little car which someone can enjoy. I do not need help selling the car and I do not have any interest in putting it on eBay. I am also not looking for any trades at this time. This is a basic built car so please do not expect it to feel like a brand new mustang when driving or even a 2004 and up model year. This is an old car and rides like one. It does have basic bolt ons such as cobra upper and lower intakes... Nothing major. 2nd gear grinds, and has been like that since I purchased the car, I had intended to put an automatic and go turbo, so I never bothered getting it fixed. The car has AC and it does blow cold, as well as power steering. Nice weld wheels with decent tires. This is a great cruiser and for someone who knows fox body cars can appreciate. New headliner, carpet, weather stripping (not installed), door handles. These doors close and open perfect no sagging. If you have any questions please email or text only 417 209 8370

I had a van bump up on the front clip so it will need paint on the front bumper. There is no dent but paint was pulled off. The price drop reflects that.

I have recently dropped the price so no low ballers please. Not interested in trades
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00c0c_T8wLhprwKk_600x450.jpg (32.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 00D0D_hWhr2sk9LmM_600x450.jpg (18.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 00Q0Q_alNiDRCK2mk_600x450.jpg (32.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 00606_JKTL7pWH7u_600x450.jpg (40.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 07-29-2015, 11:15 AM

The price is $4,500. I did not notice it wasn't in the add. I think this could be a great deal for anyone local. However, the seller told me the interior has been changed and it may not be a good candidate to return to a FHP.