Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:06 AM

You will regret selling it. I owned 3 SSP's in my early 30's (hit the auction circuit a alot) and regretted getting rid of each one. I was incredibly lucky to pick up my current one at auction 9 years ago and it will be near impossble to get it out of my grip.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:05 AM

Your new T/A should be nice. If you can only have one "toy", would it be possible to fix the minor issues with the SSP and make it your daily driver again? [keep in mind, I am also the guy who has made our GT/CS the "family car". ] If you sold your current daily driver you could take any proceeds and apply it to repairing the SSP and maybe offset some of the cost on the T/A. That could be a very easy sell to resistant ears.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:26 PM
It is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
[keep in mind, I am also the guy who has made our GT/CS the "family car". ]
I said the same thing with the Cobra...did not work to well being we have 4 kids and the Cobra only seats four.

1990 NMSP Unit 130 SOLD
1989 WSP SOLD
1988 FHP SOLD
1991 FHP SOLD
1993 TX DPS
Old 09-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Troop D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
would it be possible to fix the minor issues with the SSP and make it your daily driver again?
This is my current "daily driver"...

I'm not in need of getting the Mustang fixed per se' as much as I am in need of being able to do what I would want with it if I was able to ever do it.

I love looking at Aaron's KHP car in the members section and could only wish to do what he has done with his. That is one fine example of a labor of love but it seem's he is afforded with the opportunity to do such. I have even given thought of trying to find a reputable place to take it and have it restored but I'm quite sure that would be way over my head in expense at the moment.

That brings me back to the current status of my life which revolves around the "time & money" issue. I've got quite a few years ahead of me (retirement wise) to be where I want to be and the wonderful Governor of this state has already set me back 3% from getting there any sooner.

I guess a time machine back to October 1991 could always help... anyone have one of those laying around?

Why police should not pursue Stangs...
Why you should not get caught by the police in your Stang...

Last edited by FHP0665; 09-15-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Grammer!