Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:19 AM

Default 1993 SSP on Atlanta CL

Here is the SSP that Bobby turned up -

http://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/3246157339.html

Quote:
1993 ssp mustang fs - $3800 (Chatsworth G.A.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-09-02, 7:39PM EDT
Reply to this post Reply to: zvdr2-3246157339@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an electric red 1993 ssp mustang. has 147,807 miles exactly. The motor and trans is out of the car. its a 302 has a broke crank" HAVE ANOTHER ONE TO GO IN IT." I have everything to put it back together except gaskets and bearings. Modifications are edlebrock rpm 2 intake, 75mm t bodie and cold air intake. gt40 p heads, march aluminum underdrive pullies. Summit ignition box with adjustable rev limiter. Moroso 7qt oil pan, poly urethane motor and trans mount. Electric fan, polished aluminum over flow tank. aluminum flywheel spec stage 3 clutch, steeda adjustable clutch cable and quadrant, tremec tko 500 transmission. off road h pipe with dynomax race bullett mufflers and turndowns. 2 1/4 turn lock to lock quick ratio power steering rack and pinion.

5lug swap, mach1 front brakes, gt rear disc brakes, 99 svt cobra wheels, kyb shocks and struts, maximum motorsports caster camber plates and lower control arms. subframe connectors. 355 gear. 255/40/17 tires in front, 275/40/17 rear. smoked headlights and tailights. interior is gray, no rips or tears, but does need cleaned, clear coat is pealing in some places on the car. The car is kept under a car cover that will go with the car also. And all extra parts i have will go also. I havent got the time to finish puttin the car back together, so no low ball offers, its well worth what im asking for it.

has a 160mph certified calibration speedo and million mile tripometor. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, NO LOW BALL OFFERS AND ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!!!
It's a roller, but it's legit -

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!