Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:37 AM

I wasn't sure on this or not, but did you get the car yet? If so, were you able to get the title issue resolved and in your name?

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:59 AM

Default I just got the car today,I'm very happy too

ok the car is rust free,and it does have air but it's after market AC kit so the car only has a one option and that is a console,the doors deck lid are all clean and rust free and the lower core support don't even have one dent in it,the trans shifts perfect and has a new clutch,short throw shifter,long tube headers,2 new magnaflow mufflers ,duel electric black magic fans,the car is straight and in has been painted with 5 cans of gray primer,it needs driver side door pins and needs some new red front and back seats cause there are 86 gt grey with red pin strip seats in front and the lower back seat is faded badly,I even have black seat covers and a car cover and front bra lol,,so for 1,500 and 750.00 shipping I have an original one option 1986 5.0 5 speed rust free notch and I'm happy pic's will come soon the seats will be for sale and the after market AC complete

I'm going thursday to do the change and I'm thinking it is an error cause the speedo does say 23,000 so the car has 123,000 miles