Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:46 AM

Default 1989 AZ SSP ( Unit T114 )

Thinking of selling the 89 AZ SSP and keeping the Mach 1 instead. Being 6'4" and 240lbs isn't this best size for squishing into a fox body when you have a bad back so I'm throwing in the towel. I bought the car last year and have been gathering parts ever since. At this point I have about $8000.00 into the car and am open to offers. Car has all original documentation including copy of original title, all AZ DPS maintenance paperwork, all auction paperwork ( even the windshield sticker ) and lots of post auction paperwork. The car is rust free ( with original paint/ can even see where the stars were on the doors ) and runs great. Also has a working spotlight, push bumper, and trunk antenna. I want the car to go to someone with the resources to restore the car back to in service condition. PM me if interested. Car can easily be picked up here in Canada at the Michigan/Ontario border. Jim Young has bought a few cars off me and he can tell you how painless it is to get the cars across.
2008 P71