Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 04-06-2014, 06:07 PM

Default 1992 SSP MUSTANG COUPE (NO TRADES!) - $2500 Huntsville

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/4400167521.html

Quote:
NO TRADES! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THIS WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING GOOD AND BAD AND SHOULD ANSWER ENOUGH OF YOUR QUESTIONS! Florida Police Car, Fresh motor with minor upgrades, EFI Fuel Injected, 5 speed, just put a new windshield in it, comes with 2 sets of wheels (10 total) 4 ponys, 6 chrome ponys, 2 sets of interior (1 custom set as pictured great shape, to replace the old in poor shape), AN EXTRA 5.0 intake, Monster Tach, Nitrous Lines,Black Carpet in good shape to replace the current, Oem Mustang Floormats, wheel spacers, GT front bumper, GT tail lights.. There are some other things that come with it im sure im missing.. THE BADS! The Radiator leaks (it comes with the car), It has no power steering, and the transmission is shot.. Is this a project, YES but a project that runs. I have been rounding up everything for it as you can tell, however my home needs upgrades or else I wouldn't be selling. 256-385-8829 NO TRADES!