Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:26 AM

That is my old car - E408395. To correct a few things, the trans to my knowledge is original to the car (not a Cobra unit). It does have the 93 Cobra-era rear with 4-lug disk brakes and 3.27:1 gears (and 87-up 11" stock brakes up front). The car handles very well. The rebuilt engine probably has less than 2K miles since it went in. The C-pillar paint brake is too high and the equipment is not mounted correctly (done by the guy I sold it to).

Based upon the seller's comments this car is now California, which may mean the long time seller in Montana finally found a buyer (who is selling it now). Just conjecture on my part.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 02-26-2018, 01:05 PM

It's about time you checked in to the party Bill!
Hope all is good with you and yours.
wish you still owned the car.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:16 PM

Hi Andy!

It's good to hear from you. I am not able to log into the forum while at work any longer, so my available time here is greatly reduced. All is good, but I am much busier than I thought I'd be at this point in my life. I have no time to get down in the dumps about it. My mind is focused and we are working towards the future; wherever it may take us.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 03-01-2018, 07:30 PM

It's at 19k now. It's going to be a tough sell in California without smog equipment. But it would be worth it for the right price. Absolutely not 19k. I live about an hour from it. With the smog issues and incorrect wheels I doubt it brings that. I wouldn't mind it at the right price though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
That is my old car - E408395. To correct a few things, the trans to my knowledge is original to the car (not a Cobra unit). It does have the 93 Cobra-era rear with 4-lug disk brakes and 3.27:1 gears (and 87-up 11" stock brakes up front). The car handles very well. The rebuilt engine probably has less than 2K miles since it went in. The C-pillar paint brake is too high and the equipment is not mounted correctly (done by the guy I sold it to).

Based upon the seller's comments this car is now California, which may mean the long time seller in Montana finally found a buyer (who is selling it now). Just conjecture on my part.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1 View Post
It's at 19k now. It's going to be a tough sell in California without smog equipment. But it would be worth it for the right price. Absolutely not 19k. I live about an hour from it. With the smog issues and incorrect wheels I doubt it brings that. I wouldn't mind it at the right price though....

Good luck! Shoot me a message if you have any questions.