Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2009, 01:37 AM

Default Just discovered my Coupe is 84 SSP TX DPS D.S.O.57-0132

I recently bought a 84 Coupe, and after looking over it I notice alot of little strange things. the wierd console, holes in the A-pillar plastic, 140 speedo. So I started looking around on this site, and discovered the buck tags. Sure enough D.S.O. 57-0132 has been found. The car has came from a long line of owners who mustn'tve known. Here are a few shots
When I bought it

and now

I realize this car is much different than alot of yalls cars, but as I said many of the owners never knew. I had no clue when I bought it. It had a nice paint job on it at some point and was totally jambed out. I did notice the door's were black when I was getting the windows tinted. I also have no plan's of doing anthing with it other than what I bought it for, to make a nice street cruiser out of it. Car was very well maintained, a/c blows cold, all gauges work, dome light, and trunk popper. It also already had a carb'd91 roller/forged 302 in it with a new T5 it does have the factory aluminum intake on it though.
Just wanted to let everyone know, one more has been found. I noticed 84's were the least amount on the registry.