Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 06-23-2014, 06:57 PM

Default 1992 Mustang SSP Notch (west phx) - Arizona

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4533957437.html
Quote:
I have a 92 Ssp notch she is the nicest and cleanest ssp you can find on phx craigslist. She has a lil bit of work done to her but for the most part is stock. As for aftermarket parts, such as under drive pullies. A mini starter. New 3.08 gears. New throw out bearing steeda short throw shifter and steeda adjustable quadrant and 17x8 17x10s pony Rs 235s and 275s brand new headlights with 6k blue hids car has LED white reverse lights and blue LED license plate lights and has LED white dome lights. The car has new interior in it seats headliner carpet She has new infinaty speakers sounds good. She is wired up for system with a kenwood deck. Also the car has a python alarm system installed. She runs like a champ she has 185xxx and I can get in it and drive anywhere. As of right now she does not have A/C one of the lines is ****ed up but easy fix converted to R134a. Has emissions for 2 yrs, the car is straight piped right now but I do have brand new stock mufflers for it. If you have any questions plz give me a call or text at 602 651 8083