Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 01-12-2015, 09:21 PM
VIN guru

Default 1990 CHP #E389469

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4802307974.html

Quote:
I have a highly improved 1991 Ford Mustang that I'm selling. This car is the rare "notchback" body style which makes the model desirable because the car car less weight and a slightly more rigid body than the hatchback version. For me, I just prefer the look of this bodystyle. It has a manual transmission and is nearly a race car with all the improvements I've added to it. I've owned the car for the last 16 years.

I have around $20,000 into this car including the build of the engine, suspension, exhaust and brakes. Complete engine overhall/performance upgrades, big racing brakes, conversion to the 5 lug with ford SVT racing wheels and hoosier tires. The car has an easy-access full length rollcage welded in. The car is an 95% percent complete project and I've lost my window to complete it. I'm selling my house with the 1500 sqft garage I have been using to build this car. Just about everything mechanical is new on the car. The body is straight and decent black paint.

As I have time to get out all the receipts, remember how much work I've put into this car and take better pictures I'm sure I'll want to increase the asking price! This is a good window to buy it from me if you are interested.

If you are interested, please contact me with any questions or to discuss further. I am open to reasonable offers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00S0S_bdKgY7q4tRv_600x450.jpg (28.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 00u0u_itFMarruJ38_600x450.jpg (34.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 00X0X_dzn1aoHCPlb_600x450.jpg (50.2 KB, 25 views)
Old 01-13-2015, 11:59 AM

Thanks to Mick, we were able to add some photos to the VIN Project page for this SSP -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info170338.htm

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!