Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:59 PM

Default 1993 TX DPS SSP on ePay

Not mine...1993 Texas DPS listed on ePay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...fCarsQ5fTrucks

Title: TX HIGHWAY PATROL PURSUIT VEHICLE (POLICE)
Mileage: 300 miles

Vehicle Information
VIN: 1FACP40EXPF139187 | See the free Vehicle History Report
Inspection: Order an independent inspection
Warranty: No
Vehicle title: Clear
Condition: Used
For sale by: Private seller

CONDITION: This mustang is in excellent shape.I purchased it in its original excellent condition. The car was totally rebuilt in the last year with only 300 miles on it just traveling to local car shows. I wanted it to look original from the inside/outside but with a kick to it. The black paint is new, the white is original with correct codes. Interior including seats, carpet, dash, headliner and door panels all in excellent condition. It does have a fiberglass hood to clear the intake, original hood comes with purchase. this is a Texas car with no rust. I pulled a car fax and it stated front end damage but I could not find any trace of it. Steers straight as an arrow.
ENGINE/TRANSMISSION: It has a totally new drive train. A 347 supercharged stroker (built for a supercharger) too much internal stuff to mention, with twisted wedge heads, BBK SSI intake, 255 lph fuel pump, pro supercharger with upgraded impeller, 42# injectors, spark box, fuel management unit, 1 3/4 full length headers and 3" exhaust with flowmasters from the headers back with a 5 sp tremec trans with Centerforce clutch set. aluminum driveshaft, rebuilt 343 rearend reinforced. HP is estimated at 525 with 550 lbs of torque. Est trap speed of 130 mph at 10.90 to 11.50 secs in the quarter.I have not taken it to the track. Car runs and idles excellent.Engine was built by a local Mustang Performance shop who ran his cars on the show PINKS.
SUSPENSION: New shocks, front struts, rear upper and lower tubular control arms, sub frame connectors, slotted front rotors.
FEATURES: I have the original PA system with mike and light box but no lights. The car has the working WIG WAM headlights and the red/blue windshield lights. The radar system comes with the car and it works. All the gauges are perfect and it has a new cold, cold air conditioning system.The signs on the car are magnetic and come off so you can drive on the street. Cars comes with both engines and transmissions and I have other misc parts such as instrument clusters, hardware, special made 9" factory wheels for rearend the larger tires. I have over $20000 in this car and the reserve is very low.
IMPERFECTIONS: Has a very small ding on qrt panel. Fiberglass hood needs painted. Has a small 1"scratch on top where lights were mounted. Top only has 1 hole which has a inserted rubber plug where the wires were.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR LEGALITY OF OPERATING VEHICLE IN YOUR STATE.

SHIPPING: I may delivery for a fee but you have ultimate responsibility for delivery if we cannot come to an arrangement. Thanks for looking.

I request that the winning bidder to contact me with in 24 hrs after the auction ends. $1,000 deposit with in 48 hrs after the auction ends and the car must be paid for in full with in 5 business days from the end of the auction unless your driving to San Antonio TX to pick it up with cash. If the terms are not met the vehicle will be back on the market and appropriate actions will be taken per e-bays guidelines.
I prefer a bank wire transfer or cash in person. I will accept a bank cashiers check but the vehicle will not be released until the funds are cleared.

==================================================

This one seems familiar from another recent ePay listing.

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/