Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:19 PM

Angry 1992 FHP on ebay

$(KGrHqFHJF!FDyOfbuRIBQ+HQd5j8!~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!qYFDkIvjIP3BQ+HQhdD(w~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!okFD)uLKVH,BQ+HQrzu,Q~~60_12.jpgitem181066545951 Here we have a True EX Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Car. This car has the 302 engine and the 5/speed transmission. All buck tags are on the front of the radiator core and show it is a trooper car. The v.i.n. and the title will also prove the same. Also you can see where the trunk button is located by the drivers side. Also the tag in the glove box and the big dome light. This car now has Mustang GT seats in the front(I have the original trooper seats that will go with the car). The floors and frame rails are very nice. The car will need to be re-painted, I was going to go back to Trooper Colors(I checked with the state and you can paint the car back to the trooper look,you just can't put State or Police or Trooper on it). This car has the big aluminum drive shaft. I don't know if it is the original motor(the numbers are almost impossible to see,unless you take the engine out). The car runs and drives great. The AC is still there,but as of right now is not working. All lights.signals,brakes,tail and running lights work. Horn does not work as of yet. The speedometer reads the 160mph. The cable is acting a little funny,but I have another speedo cable. The rear has the Saleen Wing on it. They have a Cervanis fiberglass hood on the car. They also put a Cervanis body kit on it(which I took off), They also attached it with screws(I guess they had nothing better to do). The little screw holes will have to be filled. All this will happen when the car is re-painted. I am selling it just the way you see it. This is also the rare coupe,V8,not a converted 4 cylinder to a V8. I have other projects and must let this one go. This is a very rare Mustang (Especially to be a Ex FHP Car). Not many of these around.. You can Car Fax and see this vehicle was intended for Florida Highway Patrol. If anyone is interested in the b.i.n. please call me first, Thanks .Call with any other questions 904-219-6195
Old 01-21-2013, 04:08 PM

Thanks for posting this one up, since the listing wouldn't come up by searching "SSP Mustang" like I normally do. Here is the hyperlink to the ebay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ex-FH...item2a28683b1f

This car is already listed in our VIN Project using documentation from the Florida DMV website:

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info136776.htm

EDIT: I just added some pictures from the ebay ad to our page for this SSP.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!

Last edited by 28HopUp; 01-21-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: new comment at end