Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:53 PM

I am on there just a slightly different user name and already commented. The guy PM'ed me looking for pics of the resto I told him to contact you Aaron. I am guessing as he left his Saleen all stock he will probably not mess with this.

The Saleen...bunch of pics in this guys thread I remember it being for sale on there. I browse the classifieds a lot on SVTP
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...een-341-a.html

2001 BMW 325i Sport 5spd - daily driver

1996 F150 XLT 4x4 beater truck
Old 01-26-2011, 08:49 PM

I like the color of the Saleen! Hopefully you are right and he may just be popping off trying to say what he thinks the audience on that forum wants to hear. Some people are followers and some are leaders...hopefully he is the latter and not the former.

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Old 01-25-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssp91ssp View Post
+1 ....If his buddies are talking mods??? It will at some point get mods!
I have done some crazy mods to the car........Check it out! I Fully Detailed it.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:10 PM

WOW!! That is incredible, absolutely incredible!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
WOW!! That is incredible, absolutely incredible!
Thanks! These are all SLR photos..The first one makes a great background on a computer!

Old 01-25-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
I'm hoping to make contact with the new owner on the SVT forum. It sounds like he intends to keep it stock, although I hope he avoids trouble with the car (he likes to play with the lights and siren).
Yes, I used my lights and sirens on my own property...Thought it was a good idea to rent out one of the properties to some Towson college students...They got evicted the day after.

I have a bunch of photos after I detailed the underside of the car but they may be on my desktop.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86NeSSP View Post
I hope this guy doesn't do anything stupid with this car... Hate to see it get crushed (accident or police to make a statement) or go from a clean restoration to a race car.

It's his car but a darn shame if something happens to that one.
I have 0 plans of "modding" the car...As I stated on my thread on SVTP...The only way I am selling this car is if I find a 93R.

I just noticed there is bird poo on the ctsv^ Haha
Old 01-25-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flattrack53 View Post
I just noticed there is bird poo on the ctsv^ Haha
You can fix that with PhotoShop! Thanks for posting your pictures. Your car looks so nice. Perhaps you and I can catch up this season, since I'm not that far up I-95 from you.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
You can fix that with PhotoShop! Thanks for posting your pictures. Your car looks so nice. Perhaps you and I can catch up this season, since I'm not that far up I-95 from you.
That sounds good to me. I have a pretty insane schedule and don't have to much time on my hands anymore. I do try to sneak out of work early on Friday's to go up to Cecil County drag strip to watch. I plan on driving this a good amount this spring/summer.

Possibly taking it back down to hot rod weekend in OC. I have been trying to catch up with Lisa with the Georgia car. I saw her down OC this past year as I just put the car away for the afternoon due to crazy traffic. I talked to her for a good 30 minutes about her car and mine. She is a very nice lady with an outstanding car!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flattrack53 View Post
Possibly taking it back down to hot rod weekend in OC. I have been trying to catch up with Lisa with the Georgia car. I saw her down OC this past year as I just put the car away for the afternoon due to crazy traffic. I talked to her for a good 30 minutes about her car and mine. She is a very nice lady with an outstanding car!
I talked to her at the Get Out Of The Cold Event in March 2008 at Maryland International Raceway, although I doubt she remembers me. Her Georgia car won crowd favorite. When I stumble across my SSP for sale a few months later, I immediately remembered her car. I'd like to see her again some time.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!