Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Show Info
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Show Info A place to share information on upcoming shows or other events.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
I a point to state how long I've been in the Mustang Hobby and a LEO because someone was trying to devoid my replies by accenting my limited time registered on this site. BTW, I've also been a member of MCA since 1984 and a certified judge for 3rd generation yrs. - but hey - you guys know more than me so I'll concede to your sandbox - ya'll have fun it, with ALL your misinformation being sold as fact.

Try having an open mind to FACTS and OPINIONS outside of your own and to the idea that you guys do not know everything about these cars.
sorry Bernie, been working outside all day and feel the need.....

Bonafide,

It does appear as though we do know more than you about SSP cars, it's obvious to anyone that has read your rant. Hopefully between 500 officer DUI checkpoint task force assignments, and canine drug interdiction operations, and judging third generation mustangs, and ordering latex gloves for your agency, you can take some time to bone up on the facts regarding these cars. After we got back on topic I had hoped you would just realize you misspoke and let us all move on. I know a great place that you will fit right in at and actually, after the past few days, I think you deserve a time out.

.....stand by please

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Closed Thread