Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Agency-Specific Restoration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Agency-Specific Restoration Have an Agency-Specific question? This is the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Double Bar 7 Point Star

Last I checked it was still there but I'm gonna go check on it soon for one of the members here. If I had the $4500, it would be in my garage but I'm just a State Trooper dealing with paycuts and furloughs. It truly is a piece of history and around here, it is a legend. Its a little lame with the full wheel covers that were on it back in the day but hey, mustaches and flat tops were cool too. I had $2500 cash in hand (wish I could have come up with more) and a trailer attached to my truck, but he wouldn't budge on the price. I even showed it to him and held it in my hand as we talked. He said $4500 and wouldn't even negotiate. Maybe a larger sum could change his mind but who knows. I am a little fustrated with him since the car is a piece of history and he won't give it up. He doesn't even know it's significants being one of 3 NHP SSP's and the first year Nevada used Mustangs. He just likes it because its a "Hot Rod". I did talk him out of the Buddy Bumper in his yard with the mount for $100. That was a small win at least. Here is a link to all of my pics. The 85' is on page 24

http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/a.../NHP%20Photos/

Mike

a bunch of other Mopars, and one Pontiac.

www.nhpcars.com