Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 03-26-2015, 11:53 AM

Default 1985 CSP car on CL

I vaguely remember this one being for sale about a year ago, but I did not find a thread on it.

https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/4946281233.html

Quote:
1985 "Special Service Package" Notchback LX Mustang. Very rare. Former Colorado State trooper car. I have a lot, if not all, of the maintenance records from its life as a cop car. Also have the original metal tag noting the DSO code which authenticates it as a true SSP car. Still has the original factory installed roll bar and 140 mph speedometer.

I have a lot of time and money in this vehicle. Installed a tilt column, has new headlights, battery alternator, fiberglass hood, headliner, converted to 5 lug spindles and axles, rebuilt posi, headers/dual exhaust/mufflers, clutch, & B&M Ripper shifter. Has a '92 vintage 5.0 EFI motor that is now carbureted. Motor has less than 6,000 miles. Runs excellent and has great oil pressure. New Holley vacuum secondary 4 barrel carb with a dual plane Edelbrock manifold. The original T-5 transmission has been rebuilt and has 2nd, 3rd & 4th gears pro shifted with parts from Liberty's Gears in MI. I have all the receipts of everything I have done to the vehicle.

The original 5.0 motor (a rod bearing went out), shifter, smog equipment and other misc parts go with the car.

This fox body is super solid with no rust. It is very dependable and a blast to drive.

$8,500 OBO

email only - vjbsg-4946281233@sale.craigslist.org
This one is in our VIN Project -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info235051.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 85CSP.jpg (44.8 KB, 76 views)
Old 03-26-2015, 05:09 PM

looks like a nice car.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:08 PM
VIN guru

I saved the last CL ad for this car. Posted late April 2014. Same exact location, text, pics, and asking price as this ad.