Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous For sale/Wanted/Parts-non SSP

Old 03-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Goodwill Ambassador

Exclamation 1992 Mustang Convertible FOR SALE

The potential for mounting debt brings this ad from Roman:

For Sale:

1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 convertible. It is equipped with the 5.0 litre 302 V-8high-output engine. Oxford white with gray tweed/cloth interior. It has a black top and automatic transmission. 56,600 ORIGINAL miles. Adult owned and maintained. Original 16" Pony wheels with new tires. Engine recently tuned-up. New rack & pinion and alignment. Transmission shifts very smooth. This Mustang is ALL ORIGINAL including the factory hoses, factory AM/FM cassette radio and factory exhaust. A/C blows mighty cold and the heater works just as well. This Mustang has NEVER been raced, abused, wrecked or modified. Original top is clean and perfect. All numbers match. Everything works properly. Clean CARFAX report. This Mustang is clean and sharp and rides smooth. Hoses still have 4/92 stamped on them.

The car is very nice but not perfect. There are a few rock chips on the nose of the car and behind the front and rear wheels.

It was recently washed and hand waxed by local detailer. This Mustang was sold new at a Ford dealership in Hawaii. In 1995 it ended up in the Fort Worth, Texas area from 1995-2006. I bought it on November 3rd, 2006 from previous owner in Decatur, Texas (near Fort Worth). Vehicle comes with original owners manual.

Interior: 95% perfect. No rips or tears in fabric. No burn holes. Small, quarter size dark stain on driver seat and small dark area on passenger floor mat.

The recent tune-up included new Motorcraft spark plugs, 9mm Ford spark plug wires; distributor cap, rotor, oil change and transmission service. New tires have less than 1000 miles ($400). Original rack & pinion was making popping sound so it was replaced with brand new rack and pinion ($347). Receipts in hand to verify. Engine idles well and doesn't smoke.

Brakes: Good Condition

Flaws: Two small door dings on driver side and ash tray door broken.

Vehicle will sell: AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied.

Title: Clean and Clear and in my possession!

Undercarriage: Nice, clean condition. NO RUST on this car ANYWHERE!

Price is negotiable at: $6,895.00.

Seller's Note: Every effort has been made to describe this Mustang as close to accuracy as possible. Seller accepts cash or certified cashiers check only. Cashiers check must clear bank before sale of vehicle can conclude. Must be picked-up within seven (7) days after close of auction.

Please email me with any questions you might have about the car.

I check my email often so email me at: policemustang@yahoo.com or roman@dpsmustang.com

My only request is that you provide a good home for this Mustang and make sure it's taken care of. This is an unmolested, difficult to find 15 yr old Fox Body Mustang and deserves a good life.

Too many toys in the driveway. Selling to avoid excessing debt.

Thank you!

Roman Collins - Lufkin, Texas

936-366-3261 or 936-634-1863

See pictures at: www.dpsmustang.com
Old 03-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Admin

Nice car, Roman. Good luck with the sale.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Old 04-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Goodwill Ambassador

Thumbs up

SOLD!

I hated to do it but my priorities come first. I won't let my family go without because of my petty desires.
It sold on eBay and I feel strongly that it went to a good home and caring family. A policeman bought it and will keep it in the garage.

I am sure we've all had to sacrifice toys for priorities - haven't we?
But it doesn't ease the sting much when we have to do it.
I bought this car to help me feel better about dad's passing but I should have paid off my truck or something.
Oh well....it's all good and I appreciate all the support from you guys.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:57 AM

Glad it went to a good home. Glad to hear that things have a better outlook for now a well. You know the family not having to do without. I know I would do the same thing if I were in your shoes.

Matt