Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPI View Post
Facts surface. You attacked, I rebutted, someone else attacked again, you are now crying foul about it. Ungentlemanly? Unlikely. You don't know me and quite frankly I seem to know more about you than you care to admit.

Very simply put, I'm responding to your comments and you are upset. Sorry that I upset you but I'm not worried about it. I know what the facts are.

I have been at this for a lot longer than you with far more difficult projects and I know the games that are out there.

I said NOTHING about the decals initally! Just responded on this issue when you ripped Mustang Retriver and Mr.D. by the way both very professiona ACTIVE L.E.O's and gentlemen. What the heck do you mean I attacked, you rebutted.
I have nothing to be ashamed of in my past. I am in the hobby for the fun and friendship.
I also don't give a rats behind about you not being worried about it. I didn't post too do that, just stating something I personally knew.
I never said a bad thing about Dave and his decals, and in fact I had talked to him about a set, but timing was way off.
Get the cob out of your rear and enjoy the hobby, go to the shows.
Maybe some day we can get together at a show and visit!
OH ya!! If you know so much about me, How many shows have I attended compared to you attendance?