Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 08-04-2015, 08:52 AM

Default 1990 Washington SSP Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang...m=321823149820

1990 ssp notchback
This vehicle does not have buck tags or a build sheet. I have a marti report and a carfax to verify it is a real ssp.

First off it was in a minor accident and the core support is slightly tweaked, when this happened it slightly bent the passengers fender and rolled the hood down towards the headlights. So the hood is hard to close and the headlights point down. This in no way affects the way the vehicle drives and does not wear tires uneven. I am putting this at the top of the description to get the bad out of the way first.

I have owned this car since 2011 and have a clear Washington title in my name, I drive it as my daily driver in the spring and summer. Then store it in a garage in the winter. I replaced the carpet with new crystal blue carpet in 2011. The seats in the pictures are black recovered 85 gt seats, I have the blue front seats that came with the car. They will also come with the car. The rest of the interior is fair for a 25 year old car. The dash has holes from the radio mounted to it, the A pillar has a patched hole from the spot light. The trunk release button is on the drivers side. Power windows work, the passengers door electric lock doesnt work the. Comes with a nice alpine cd player and great sounding speaker. Could use new seat belts, faded and worn. The ignition switch has just been replaced. The wipers stay on sometime, have another switch to replace it. The wiper washer motor/tank has been removed, I have 2 of them that will come with the car.

The body is straight with no rust, the only rust spot is SURFACE rust under the spare tire. The trunk seal leaked and has been replaced. The drivers door hinges are worn but have new pins and bushings. The passengers door is fine but I have the pin and bushing set for it. The weatherstripping
on the drivers door has been replaced and I have the parts for the passengers side.

The engine and transmission operate as they should no problems. The radiator, water pump, fan, serpentine belt, thermostat and all hoses were just replaced less than 200 miles ago. The drivetrain is stock, the only aftermarket parts are a k&n in box filter and flowmaster mufflers. This car has never been raced or beat and is a vety solid car. It needs shocks and struts and will come with a trunk load of extra parts.

I am listing all the problems so there are no suprises when you get the car. Its a 25 year old car that can be driven but needs some tlc. It has rattles and sqeeks. I can take pictures or talk with you on the phone if needed. If you live outside of the U.S.A do not bid, I will not waste my time trying to ship it overseas. I will need a immediate deposit of $500 when the auction ends. Please bid with confidence, thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $_57.jpg (47.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg $_572.jpg (61.9 KB, 18 views)
Old 08-04-2015, 10:35 AM

This one is in our VIN Project -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info169181.htm

It is a single VIN, and the car's history is unknown at this time.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:44 PM

This is also listed on the Spokane CL.